Located in Siolim, this charming century old riverfront Portuguese heritage house has been fully restored with a minimalist design theme. Original art, furniture and lighting installations support an understated natural materials and water-based design scheme which has intervened only marginally with the original heritage structure. The property is ideal for a holiday retreat for a large family or as a heritage guest house.
Salient features making it amongst the best available heritage properties for sale in Goa:
- Set amidst 1227 square metres of landscaped gardens with a built-up area of approximately 3900 square feet.
- Main house comprises of a traditional Portuguese ‘balcao’, a large formal living room, a formal six-seat dining room, 3 large suites with en-suite baths, 2 of the suites offer additional sleeping space in lofts, loft study room with sleeping space, kitchen and staff quarters.
- A private swimming pool and a tree house overlooking Siolim creek
- Property sold furnished with most indoor and outdoor furniture and white goods; owner will retain some family heirlooms of sentimental value.
- Fully compounded for security