Located in Verla-Parra, this charming 1850s Portuguese heritage house has been renovated and refurbished to the highest standards using a fusion of the Eastern tradition and Italian culture. The mindful restoration, based on recycling materials and techniques, illustrates its respect towards the environment resulting in a slick and elegant place where every detail counts. The property is ideal for a holiday retreat for a large family or as a heritage guest house.
Salient features making it amongst the best heritage properties for sale in Assagao-Verla-Parra belt of North Goa:
- Set amidst 2428 square metres of landscaped gardens with a built-up area of approximately 4500 square feet.
- Main house comprises of a traditional Portuguese ‘balcao’, a large living room, a formal and informal dining room, 7 large bedrooms (5 with en-suite baths), kitchen and staff quarters.
- Permission for building a private swimming pool
- Property sold unfurnished; furniture will be priced separately on a case by case basis.
- Fully compounded for security