allaboutgoa.com’s Services (hereinafter, “Services”) which are available at the “Site” will, among other things, help you find businesses/services you are looking for, submit new business/service listings, post and share ratings/ reviews with other “Site” users, view ratings/reviews from other “Site” users, as well as view textual content, graphics, photos and videos about Goa and businesses, services or events in Goa (collectively and hereinafter, "Content").
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of the “Site” “Content” for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such “Content”.
You shall NOT (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the “Site”.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the “Site”.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the “Site”.
- Collect any information about other users or members (including but not limited to usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and share reviews with other “Site” users.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the “Site”.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- Create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other users or members of the “Site” or otherwise interfere with other user's or member's enjoyment of the “Site”.
- Submit any third party materials or “Content” without such third party's prior written consent.
- Submit any “Content” or material that falsely express or imply that such “Content” or material is sponsored or endorsed by the “Site”.
- Submit any “Content” or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Use the “Site” to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that is deemed threatening or obscene.
- Copy or store any “Content” offered on the “Site” for other than your own use.
- Submit “Content” or materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Submit false or misleading information to allaboutgoa.com or at the “Site”.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure.
- Use the “Site”, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this section.
Unless specifically authorized by allaboutgoa.com, you also agree not to deep-link to the “Site” for any purpose, or to mine the “Site” to create a database of businesses or business reviews for any commercial purpose.
Use of this “Site” is void where prohibited.
Registering with allaboutgoa.com
In order to take advantage of certain features on the Site, you may be required to register on the Site. You will be required to register if you want to create an account and submit business/service listings, post reviews, ratings, photos, videos, lists, graphics, texts, and other communications regarding businesses, services or events. You will also have to register to save your favourite business/service profiles, receive promotions or other information from allaboutgoa.com, and for other services that allaboutgoa.com may offer.
You may NOT:
- Enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
- Use as username, a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization.
allaboutgoa.com reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a username at its discretion.
If you register for allaboutgoa.com Account, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username, password, and all related activity that occurs under your account username. If you violate these Terms, allaboutgoa.com may, at its sole discretion, terminate your account, remove or modify any account-related content or access, or take any other action that allaboutgoa.com deems appropriate.
User Content Rules
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein you are solely responsible for any “Content” that you publish or display on the “Site” or transmit to other members and/or other website users (hereinafter, "Posted Content"). You are solely responsible for your ratings and reviews of entertainment listings and businesses listed on the “Site”. allaboutgoa.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any entity which you have reviewed.
You agree that you will only post “Content” that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
You agree that the “Content” you post will NOT:
- Be offensive, harmful and/or abusive, including but not limited to, contain images depicting or language containing expletives or profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit material or that promotes bigotry or discrimination against protected classes E.g. racist/discriminatory speech or imagery.
- Accuse others of illegal activity, or describe physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
- Be of a nature that does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business or have no qualitative value (including, but not limited to, spam, chain or other mass messaging).
- Be a shill or a deceptive advertisement or cause, or be a result of, a conflict of interest.
- Violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Be inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
- Contain personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
- Be commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or other advertising materials.
- Contain material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this "Site".
- Contain material that is illegal, or that violates any state or national law or regulation.
- Contain language or images intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
- Contain material that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
You may not assert or imply that your “Posted Content” is in any way sponsored or endorsed by allaboutgoa.com. You are solely responsible for the “Content” that you post, and you assume any and all risks and liability that may arise from your “Posted Content”.
allaboutgoa.com reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post, reinstate, disable from view or remove any user Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be violations of any User Content Rules.
User Content does not reflect the views of allaboutgoa.com; its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or its employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. allaboutgoa.com does not assume responsibility or liability for any “Content” or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the “Site” or the materials contained therein.
Ownership of Content
Any “Content” that is submitted on the Site shall be owned exclusively and in perpetuity by allaboutgoa.com. You represent that you have the necessary permissions to use, and transfer to allaboutgoa.com the exclusive ownership and use of the “Posted Content”. Such exclusive ownership means that allaboutgoa.com, its parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated companies have irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, publicly display, license, and distribute any and all “Content” that you post, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such “Content” and to otherwise exploit the same for commercial or other purposes.
allaboutgoa.com is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your “Content”. You waive completely and in perpetuity any claims and rights associated with your “Posted Content”.
Reporting Claims of Infringement and Copyright Dispute Resolution
allaboutgoa.com has adopted the following procedures and policies to handle copyright infringement notifications. Upon receiving notice of a potential copyright infringement claim, allaboutgoa.com will remove or disable access from the Site the alleged infringing Content if such notice complies with our procedures and policies as laid out below. Further, if a user is found to be a repeat offender, allaboutgoa.com may terminate the user account.
Procedure to Report an Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found on the "Site", you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon.
- Identify in writing the material on the Site that you allege is infringing upon the copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material. E.g. the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the content on the Site as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury [G2] that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf."
- Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Optionally, provide your electronic signature; and
allaboutgoa.com may, at its sole discretion, send a copy of this legal notice to a third-party which may publish or annotate it.
Procedure to Report a Counter-Notification
If you believe that Content has been mistakenly removed pursuant to an infringement claim, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a counter-notification:
- Identify in writing the material that was removed or disabled from access, and provide a description that reasonably identifies the location of the material prior to its removal.
- Include the following statement "I swear under penalty of perjury that the material that was removed or disabled from access was due to a result of mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Court for any judicial district in which allaboutgoa.com is located (currently, Goa), and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Optionally, provide your electronic signature; and
Links and Search Results
Business listings located on the “Site” are selected for display in search results based primarily on their content in relation to the user-provided search terms. Consequently, both customer and non-customer listings will be included in a search results list. However, due to the fact that allaboutgoa.com customers typically provide more content relative to their non-customer counterparts (e.g. in the form of business biographies and services), it is possible that allaboutgoa.com customers will be displayed at a higher ranking in a search results page.
Although we cannot monitor the conduct of users off the “Site”, it is a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this “Site” in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the “Site”, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the "Site" or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the "Site", will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
ALLABOUTGOA.COM DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH, RSS FEED, OR LINK ON IT. THE SITE, AND IT'S CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALLABOUTGOA.COM CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. ALLABOUTGOA.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY BUSINESS LISTINGS AND REVIEWS ON THE SITE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF ANY BUSINESSES LISTED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE. ALLABOUTGOA.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL ALLABOUTGOA.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF ALLABOUTGOA.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the Laws of the state of Goa. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the Courts of Law at Goa.