Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, maintains tourist offices in other countries where you can get brochures, leaflets and some information about India.
Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC) has local offices located at the Dabolim Airport, Margao Railway Station, Karmali Railway Station and at the GTDC hotels located in Panaji, Margao etc.
Embassies & Consulates
Most foreign diplomatic missions are in New Delhi, Mumbai (Bombay), Chennai (Madras) and Kolkata (Calcutta). You can find more information about their locations from the National Portal of India.
The following foreign consulates have an additional presence in Goa.
- British Deputy High Commissioner's Consulate, Dempo Towers, EDC complex, Patto, Panaji, Goa. Phone: +91.832.2438897
- German Consulate, CMM House, Rua de Ourem, Panaji, Goa. Phone: 2235526
- Consulate General of Portugal, Smt. Parvathi House No. 38 & 39, Fr. Agnelo Road, Altinho, Panaji, Goa. Phone: +91.832.2421525, 2424524, 2424526
- Austrian Consulate, Salgaocar House, Dr. Luis Gomes Road, Vasco da Gama, Goa. Phone: +91.832.2513811, 2513816
- Italian Consulate, B-1 Sesa Ghor, Patto, Panaji, Goa. Phone: +91.832.2438944
You can find official information about Goa and India from the following websites.
- Department of Tourism, Government of Goa
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC)
- Official Portal of the Government of Goa
- Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- << <<